Where do I go to transfer my automobile title?

Automobile titles are handled by the Auto Title Department under the direction of the Clerk of Courts. You can get additional information from the Auto Title Department at:

546 N Barron Street
Junction Village Mall
Eaton, OH 45320
Phone: 937-456-8181

Visit the BMV website for more information and branch hours of operation.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a copy of a birth certificate or death record?
2. Where can I get an automobile license plate? Vehicle registration? Drivers license renewal?
3. Where do I get information on a Sheriff’s sale?
4. Where do I go to transfer my automobile title?
5. How can I become a Notary Public?
6. Where do I go to get information on recording a mortgage or deed?
7. Where can I get a Social Security card?
8. Where do I get copies of divorce papers?
9. How do I apply for a marriage license?
10. Where can I get copies of my service discharge papers?
11. Where do I go to change my name?
12. Where do I start if I want to split my property?
13. How do I file an eviction?
14. Where can I obtain a vendor’s license?
15. Where do I go to pay my traffic ticket?
16. Why did my property taxes go up? How are my property taxes calculated?
17. Where do I go to pay my property taxes?
18. Who do I contact about building permits?
19. Where do I register to vote?
20. Where can I get a dog license?
21. How do I file a claim in small claims court?